Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

"TRANSFORM"



Yeah, this's an marvelous picture taken on Tuesday, November 29 2011. This's not studio photos, It's the greatest drama class performance that my friends and I  acted in. My group drama performance was   the drama  class' s final project  in Semester 7 _ English Department_Satya Wacana Christian University, Salatiga, Central Java. Moreover,  my  group had to make own script story and performed it in the  class. Besides, we also had  rehearsals for many times, therefore, it would help us to have awesome performance.  

The drama was told about A story of a little girl, who was under-pressured at home, then became an adult by drinking a magical potion. After she had a fight with her mom, she decided to run away from her house. Accidentally, she found a strange professor’s house, which was known because of her magical invention of potion. Because of her curiosity, she stole a potion which could turn a child into an adult instantly. After she ran away from the professor’s house, she went to a park and drank the potion. Amazingly, it worked. She turned into an adult in one night. Unfortunately, she wanted to be a child again but she could not. She remained being an adult.

Furthermore, the starring  were :
CANDRA Nchan (me) --> Prof. Shirius  (  white coat, black jilbab)
RANI Cinox           --> Tari ( teenager) ( blue jilbab near the tree)
ENGGAR Onew      ---> Tari (adult)       (blue jilbab)
MAULIDA Ncho    --->  Shasya             ( pink jilbab)
GALUH                   ---> Elvy                  ( smile , and wear glasses ) 

This drama  taught me a lot on  how to work in group, made own script ,memorize the  dialogues , acted, made  art-set for drama, found the suitable back sounds music, and the most important thing was that  it helped me to be  more confident .
I have a  plan to upload the video of  this drama in you tube, however, I will  edit the video first , after it's   fix , I will post it as soon as possible :D ,
Okay, here I also thanks to my beloved  casts and crews " TRANSFORM" drama -->  Rani Sinox,  Enggar, Maulida, Galuh, Mila Nchem,  Mbak Cerizt , because all of u  WE could perform a SUCCESSFUL   drama performance.


No comments:

Post a Comment