Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

NOPE for D.U.R.I.A.N.


Yeahhhhhhh, Howdy friends :D , I damn like this picture so much!!!!!!! Don't u agree with me????? 
Yeah , Maybe u guess --> "Nchan doesn't like DURIAN", yUhhhhuuu 100 %  that's true, 
I  DON'T LIKE D.U.R.I.A.N., coz its smell is so nauseating ,ummm is it called phobia of DURIAN? because when I smell it, although it's far from me , I suddenly fell wanna throw up -,-",  I also have headache  when I see the DURIAN directly.

If some of my friends eat DURIAN. I prefer go far ...far...away to be with them. So sorry friends :p. Moreover, I had unforgettable experience with DURIAN when I was Senior High School. The story told about my ex-boyfriend and I ....hahahahha. At that time, We went to canteen together, then  he bought me a cup of beverage without he asked me  what would I wanna drink. He gave it to me, and  the beverage smelt strange. Yeah , I realized that it's POP ICE DURIAN, Dang it!!!!!!!!!!!!. In my mind, I didn't wanna drink the damn beverage...huek huek. Woops, my boyfriend saw something wrong with me, and  he started to ask :

he :  " Dear, why don't u drink your beverage?" , 
I: " Nothing " , 
he : " Are you angry with me"? 
 I : " No, I just don't LIKE whatever related to DURIAN!". 
he:   " Ohh, so sorry dear, I don't know if you don't like DURIAN, but  try it first, it's so delicious "
I :" Nooooo, :(" 
he: " Please dear, I buy it for you with my deepest love, just try it , okay?
I said "eswete " in my heart..hehehe , 
I: "Okay , I'll try it , if something happen to me, you have to be responsible on this, deal?"
he : ''Okay my dear "

Yeappp, I started to drink it, and suddenly I wanna vomit , and the damn thing was that he laugh at me 
and he also felt sorry on this.  Unfortunately, The taste of DURIAN couldn't disappear for 3 days in my tongue.

I can't imagine , how if I eat the "REAL DURIAN" ! Maybe, I'll fainting...LOL XD 
YEAP, This story about ME and DURIAN , and how about u, guys? 

No comments:

Post a Comment