Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Futsal ...Futsal...Futsal

It's time to FUTSAL


Futsal is not only for boys but also girls can play it.  Yeah,  that's proved on Wednesday , December 21 2011 , when 10 girls played futsal excitedly . That's was an awesome day when I  joined futsal with my beloved Satya Wacana Christian University's friends ^__^ in Dipo Futsal, Salatiga Central Java. It was great experience when I kicked the ball , caught the ball, run , and whatever the rules in playing futsal .  

Here is the photos taken before and after My friends and I played FUTSAL 
This is me ^_^

me and my friends in action ^.^
I caught the ball , it's cool ...hahaha


my Futsal team

my Awesome Futsal team

my friens--> Nchem in action
This is me--> Nchan in action 
       

ready to kick the ball 

No comments:

Post a Comment