Pages

Friday, July 6, 2012

it's all about TIME "Graduation --> S.Pd "

" Lulus Kapan ?" " Sudah Lulus belum?"

Those questions have been asked recently to me.
I think it's okay if some people ask me those kind of question , because I've studied for almost 4 year , but I have not graduated yet. Then , some of my friends will graduate in July .  In short , I can't graduate in this lovely month "JULY" 2012. Yaaaa, it's not really a big deal for me.


I'd ever asked to my self  in the first time --> " Hey you nchan, why don't you graduate as soon as possible? , and then I realize that okay that's not my time to graduate from this beloved university, I must be positive thinking. I have to enjoy every single step in my life. I think Allah has written another awesome story for my life , so I have to thank to Allah . 


In different sentence, I can say " this is my way, and that is your way , I have to ride and enjoy  my way" . It's all about process. I belive I'll graduate in December 2012, that's a great moment for me and my parents, my family, and my friends. Thanks to all of my families and friends who support me in facing this kind of the real reality :D . 
All in all, I must say that I have to enjoy this great process ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment