Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Comfort Zone : Stay in or Step out???


Assalamualaikum,

How's your life pals?
Is everything alright?
I hope all of you is in a good condition ^_^

   Well ,I would like to discuss about the comfort zone. I believe each person has their own comfort zone. So, what's comfort zone? .According to Cambridge Dictionary , a comfort zone is a situation in which you feel comfortable and which your ability and determination are not being tested . Okay, if I say it in a simple words, comfort zone is a situation where you always feel comfort and you don't have any challange in your life , just feel comfort.

     Personally, I wanna step out from my comfort zone. I think I still in my comfort zone up to now where I am easy to do everything what I am going to do. I really want to "out of the box", I wanna face challanges so that I can get superb experiences in my life. For now, I still stay in my comfort zone for many reasons. However,  I'll step out from my comfort zone (someday). Then, I'll know how the "real" life is. 


    This's not the end of the discussion  about the comfort zone , I'll catch up again next time .Thanks a ton for reading , see you my pals. 

Wassalamualaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment