Pages

Thursday, June 13, 2013

The Hidden Sunset

It’s about a poem story of a story in the story of a poem
Are you confuse? Let’s follow the flow of this words’ flow :
She  knows she’s not as beautiful as his exes
She knows  she’s not as awesome as his exes
He  knows she doesn’t want to be compared with his exes
She's not confident
She's afraid
She's sad
Ohh so lame so lame
Whoa Wake Up !

He says to her “ Throw away  those rubbish sight, for me you’re adorable”
She says to him “ Really? Prove it”
He replies “ Trust me, Believe me”
She  ask me : “what should I do?”
I answer : “ Be your self, believe in yourself, Be confident, Be positive thinking, you’re “different” from them, there’s something special on you , so he loves you. You’re beautiful just the way you are, so Cheers !”

Then , he comes to her and says : “That’s right , I agree with her viewpoint, just be yourself, I love just the way you are”

2 comments:

  1. cieee mbaknya sedang falling in love yaa...:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. huehhehe falling in love'na sudah lama dek , ini puisi cuma iseng2 aja, tdi siang si inspirasi lagi maen k.otak dan hati alhasil jadilah puisi ini , hahahahha

    ReplyDelete