Pages

Monday, October 7, 2013

Say Hello to My Graduate Study and My colleges ^__^



Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh ,

Hello pals , how's your life? I hope all of you is in a great condition, aamiin 

       Long time no share my story in this beloved site. You know , I am so blessed ,because I have chance to continue my study . I will use this awesome chance seriously. I will do and give my best in this study. This post is not to " show-off" to the others , but this post is my motivation to do my best in my graduate study. I take my graduate study in State Semarang University (UNNES) majoring Magister of English Education. In my opinion , the graduate program in UNNES is good , why is it so? because it has good quality , and supported by qualified lecturers. The condition and situation of the UNNES environmnet also support to the success of teaching and learning activities. 

         Furthermore , my colleges are very awesome. As you can see in the following pictures, they are my beloved friends. All of them have inspired me to be a better person. They come from different places in Indonesia , such as Soe, Lampung, Cirebon, Batang, Pekalongan, Semarang, Demak, Kudus, Rembang, Solo, Purwokerto, Magelang, Purwodadi, and Ngawi. Therefore, it is so exciting when they share about the uniqueness of their hometowns , their stories , their previous educational backgrounds , and etc. Moreover, I view them not only as  my friends but also as my families. It is like I get my new families. Now , I have so many sisters and brothers. I love them so much :)



       On the other hand , those pictures above were not complete yet. Some of my friends did not join to take picture together because they had already gone home when we took the pictures. Those pictures were taken in the studium generale in my beloved campuss. 

 Yapzz , I remember I have another pictures of my colleges , check it out : 

Although they have different characters and cultures in interacting or communicating, I feel that all of them are awesome friends. From them, I learn how to behave , how to communicate , how to understand each other. In sum , I learn how to socialize with the others who have different characters. Thanks a bunch my beloved friends . Hopefully, our friendship will be forever,aamiin 

Let's talk about the SUBJECTS 
Talking about graduate study , it cannot be separated from the subject of the study. In the first semester , there are 6 subject which should be learned. Those are Advance Writing, Research in Education, Systemic Functional Grammar, Research in English Language Teaching, Foundation of Education, and Theories of Language Teaching and Learning. All of those subject are lectured by Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious lecturers . I believe if I do my best , I will get the best result also , wish me luck ! 

Okay , my beloved pals in Rombel 1 (Rombongan Belajar ). Let's struggle to beat all of the subjects till the end. Let's graduate together , and Let's reach our dream and vision. 

I'm going to make it happen , I'll graduate in 2015 , aamiin ^_^ ( Hopefully, Allah still gives chance for me to live in this world , aamiin) , see you my pals . 

Thanks a million , Wassalmualaikum Warahmatullai Wabarakatuh :)

2 comments:

  1. aaaaaaaaaaak, so wonderful, mbak Chan...I want it too, someday, I will surely follow your path :) aamiin...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aamiin dek :)
      I believe you can do it :)
      Thanks a million dek meyyy :)

      Delete