Pages

Sunday, October 13, 2013

My "Children", My Inspirations

Assalamualaikum WarahmatullahiWabarakatuh 


How's your life my lovely pals? I hope all of you are always in an awesome condition, aamiin 


What's on your mind when you hear the word "Children"?  Are they cute? Are they annoying? Are they inspiring?  Have you had children? . I , my self have already had "children" , I have so many children, hhhehe , maybe some of you will say " whoaa , are you serious ? coz you haven't married yet. Yeap , I haven't married yet but I have many "children" , These are my children :

















They are all my awesome students. I see them not only as my students but also as my "children" . They inspire me to be an inspirative teacher. Personally , I love teaching English to young learners because they are so creative and want to know more about English. I do not say that the others are not creative. Furthermore, teaching English to  young learners are so challenging. I must be more patient in teaching them. I also have to be creative in teaching, so that my children will not feel bored in the classroom activities. I need to provide interesting AVA (Audio Visual Aids) to support my teaching. Yeap, I learn a lot from them, how to be a good "mother" , a great " sister" , an awesome "teacher" . All in all , they are all my inspiration. I love them so much :*

Thanks a bunch, Wassalamualaikum WarahmatullahiWabarakatuh 

No comments:

Post a Comment