Pages

Sunday, November 30, 2014

What is ODOJ?


Assalamualaikum wr.wb. 
How's your life pals?
I hope you are okay.

Have you ever heard or known ODOJ?
Okay I'll give you this pic hint, look at this pic below 













Yeap, your're right , ODOJ stands for One Day One Juz, it is a awesome program initiated by the alumni of Qur'an House to facilitate and ease people in reciting the Holy Al-Quran with the target 1 day 1 juz. Reciting 1 day 1 juz becomes more fun and more motivated since it uses instant messanger ( WhatsApp, Bbm) to organize the "tilawah" group. (Tilawah is an activity to recite the Holy Qur'an). 

When you ask my a question : Do you join ODOJ? , I'll say Alhamdulillah YES, I join ODOJ. I am member of group tilawah ODOJ 1135. I am blessed to be the member of ODOJ. I'll also join the ODOJ community in Semarang. After joining ODOJ, I get many benefits of this program. At first, I feel like " Can I recite  1 day 1 juz?" , " Is it hard? " and etc. However, I can solve those things, because the other group's members always motivates me to do tilawah one day one juz. Then, I enjoy to do tilawah. Yeap, of course , it steps by step, it need a process. Moreover, I feel like close to Allah, and I feel so calm :), Thanks ODOJ. 




Right now, more than 90.000 people join ODOJ, let's join ODOJ ^_^

ODOJ got the charter award from MURI 


Let's TILAWAH 

















More info about ODOJ , please go to http://onedayonejuz.org/ 


an advice



an advice


an advice




No comments:

Post a Comment