Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

IBM Class : Interesting ? (part 1)

In the afternoon , A and B have lunch at cafe . While , they are waiting their foods , they have a great conversation : 


A: I've ever heard that IBM is interesting class , is it true?

B: Ummm , Yes, it is.

A: Ohh, I see , coz some people also said that taking IBM class can also improve our knowledge about business, is it right?

B: Yaa, that's right.

A : By the why, do you take IBM class this semester?

B: Yes.

A: Ohh, come on B, can you tell me everything about IBM class coz I want to know more about it , hmmm you always respond my questions in the simplest answer >,< .Please, tell me that you have got so far in IBM class. :)

B: Okay , you've to listen it carefully , I'll tell you a little bit about IBM  are you ready?

A: Yuhuuu

B : Okay, although  I'm an English Department student and I take elective class-IBM class, I think that IBM class is really interesting. IBM stands for  International Business Marketing , IBM is important because it will give us general overview that people need to do business , and we also know how to do marketing. In the first meeting , my beloved lecturer, named Bu Risti , gave explanation about International business and International marketing. As the name suggest, International Business is any firm that engage in international trade or investment. While international marketing is  an activity conducted by a company to produce the product that should be planned based on the need of someone ( costumer) or country. 


A: Ohh I see , can you give me an example of International Investment?

B: Coca-Cola company, you know that Coca-Cola is originally USA company, and Coca-Cola has invested the company in Indonesia ( Ungaran, Central Java) , In short we can conclude that International Investment occurs when a firm invests resources in business activities outside its home country.

A:Ohh, I see, so it can be conclude that the Coca Cola company wants to get closer with Indonesian consumer.

B: Yap exactly :)

A: That's really interesting , thanks for sharing :D.

B: Anytime ^_^ , Waa that's our food, let's have a lunch first, coz I'm totally hungry 

A: Okay , we can discuss about  IBM class later .

Finally, their foods is on their table , and they stopped their conversation about IBM class , and they will continue it later.


No comments:

Post a Comment