Pages

Friday, December 27, 2013

Love RoseS

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahiwabarakatuh
How's your life my pals?

What's on your mind when you see this pic? 
















Is it beautiful/special/ elegant/awesome/lovely / ordinary?

I, my self view that the pic above is so awesome.  Roses are so elegant , I do love roses. I don't know why I love roses, especially roses on the piano/violin 
awesome >,<

pink roses ,so lovely

whatever the colors are , I LOVE THEM

no need birthday' cake in my 23 birthday, I want this in my birthday (23 years old) #eh

great combination, so romantic

lovely | it's so awesome when there is someone who playing a piano and give these roses

red roses , so special

awesome combination

book and red rose are so elegant

I DO  LOVE ROSES  ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment